Friday 7 October 2011

Why is that when a music artist tries to change the world in a positive way DIE?

Why is that wen a music artist sings or raps songs with positive messages in them end up dead?



Some get framed 4 something they didn't do that was designed 2 destroy their image like Michael Jackson, Tupac Shakur and currently DMX.



Bob Marley believed very strongly that he could cure all the hate, racism, and evil in the world by injecting music that contained Love and Peace into peoples lives. 2 days b4 he was scheduled 2 perform at a peace concert a gunman came 2 his house and shot him twice. 2 days later he walked up on the stage and sang. Someone asked him %26quot;Why%26quot;? and Bob Marley said %26quot; The people who r tryin 2 make this world worst r not takin a day off. How can I? Light Up The Darkness.



Tupac had many songs that had positive messages such as %26quot;Words Of Wisdom%26quot; %26quot;Keep Ya Head Up%26quot; %26quot;Can U Get Away%26quot; %26quot;Ghetto Gospel%26quot;(A song that is an outcry from Tupac pleading 2 end the war on the streets) %26quot;Baby Don't Cry (Keep Ya Head Up PT. 2), %26quot;Brenda's Got A Baby%26quot; (Can encourage young women not 2 end up like Brenda) %26quot;So Many Tears%26quot; (A song from Tupac crying out 2 God 2 take him away from the pressure and pain he's feeling) %26quot;Who Do You Believe In%26quot; (Tupac declares that he believes in God and puts his faith in him) %26quot;Me Against The World%26quot; and of course %26quot;Changes%26quot;



B4 Lil Wayne rapped about how he wants 2 have sex with %26quot;Every Girl%26quot; in the world Tupac was sending out a message 2 all the young women 2 %26quot;Keep Ya Head Up%26quot; even tho life is hard and damns the cowardly men who left their girl after the kid was born, instead of staying and supporting their child, like a true father would. %26quot;Nothing is worst wen ur son wants 2 know y daddy don%26quot;t love him no more%26quot; Tupac had HUGE plans 2 help out the world, especially 4 the black community.

%26quot;If God give me breath for another 20 years, I see myself changing the world%26quot; said Tupac in a interview.



Michael Jackson sang many songs about makin the world a better place and sending out a major love and peace. Songs like %26quot;We Are Here To Change The World%26quot; %26quot;Another Part Of Me%26quot; %26quot;Man In The Mirror%26quot; %26quot;Black Or White%26quot; %26quot;Heal The World%26quot; %26quot;Keep The Faith%26quot; %26quot;Earth Song%26quot; %26quot;History%26quot; %26quot;Cry%26quot; %26quot;The Lost Children%26quot; %26quot;What More Can I Give%26quot; and %26quot;We've Had Enough%26quot;



John Lennon also promoted Peace and Love thru his music. Listen 2 %26quot;Give Peace A Chance%26quot;



DMX is now promoting God in his music and he made a positive change. Listen 2 his song %26quot;Lord Give Me A Sign%26quot;



%26quot;Devil I rebuke you for what I go through

And trying make me do what I used to

But all that stops right here

As long as the Lords in my life I will have no fear

will know no pain from the light to the dark

I will show no shame spit it right from the heart

Cause its right from the start

But you held me down

And ain't nothing they can tell me now

Lord give me a sign!



Let me know whats on your mind

Let me know what I'm gone find

It's all in time

Show me how to teach the mind

Show me how to reach the blind

Lord give me a sign!



Show me what I got to do

To bring me closer to you

Cause I'm gonna go through

What ever you want me to

Just let me know what to do

Lord give me a sign!%26quot;



Tupac %26quot;Ghetto Gospel%26quot;



%26quot;Never forget, that God hasn't finished with me yet

I feel his hand on my brain

When I write rhymes, I go blind, and let the lord do his thang

But am I less holy

'cause I choose to puff a blunt and drink a beer with my homies

Before we find world peace

We gotta find peace and end the war on the streets

My ghetto gospel%26quot;



Tupac %26quot;Changes%26quot;



%26quot;We gotta make a change...

It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.

Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live

and let's change the way we treat each other.

You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do

what we gotta do, to survive.%26quot;



Tupac %26quot;Me Against The World%26quot;



%26quot;With all this extra stressin

The question I wonder is after death, after my last breath

When will I finaly get to rest? Through this supression

they punish the people that's askin questions

And those that possess, steal from the ones without possesions

The message I stress: to make it stop study your lessons

Don't settle for less - even the genius asks-es questions

Be grateful for blessings

Don't ever change, keep your essence

The power is in the people and politics we address

Always do your best, don't let the pressure make you panic

And when you get stranded

And things don't go the way you planned it

Dreamin of riches, in a position of makin a difference

Politicians and hypocrites, they don't wanna listen

If I%26amp;
Why is that when a music artist tries to change the world in a positive way DIE?
yea i agree, but Bob Marley wasn't shot, he got cancer.
Why is that when a music artist tries to change the world in a positive way DIE?
Cause the illuminati doesn't want world peace, they want people to worship satan and they do so with the music. %26quot;They just want to see us fussing and fighting, Killing one another%26quot;. - Bob Marley.



Killuminati.
blood $ 50% of your statement was accurate well i dont know about tupac's meassage but michael jackson always tried to spread a positive message like heal the world heal the children etc.. it seems that when the media see you trying to do positive things they get upset and try to bring you down like making up rumors etc but when you are gun toting and drug using they praise i dont know its a messed up world out here
B/c the illuminati want people to think like the devil. They don't like to c people doing good. That's really crazy..
The illuminati don't like it so they kill them.
good question. seems that everything positive always has to be taken away at some point, which is complete bullsh*t. but hey that's life. those artists will never be forgotten because of their belief of peace and all that. i'll make sure they'll never get forgotten, especially MJ. he deserves much more credit, despite all the pit falls that happened to him before when he was alive.
A: It was their time.

Thank you for reminding us of the good contributions from these artists. It was a blast from the past when you mentioned Bob Marley(rip) I remember first hearing his good music and lyrics back in high school in the 70s.



They are gone, but not forgotten.:)
The good die young. Maybe God decides it? That these good people mentioned have done their thing on earth and are now ready to go to a happier place? .. I don't know - or maybe all of it is accidental. I think they were brought to heaven, where they belong.(:



Okey, people are REALLY creeping me out with the Illuminati thingy .. Jess 鈾?- Do you really believe dat? o.o You all seem so dang sure that Satan and Illuminati excists ..
Usually...good people are the ones who die first...well thats what i think anyway,my dad died,i dont really remember him...but my mom told me he loved her so much...%26amp;%26amp; he cared about her...he sounded like a good man,so 2 make a long story short..these people were here for a reason,they live,do their mission,then die..thats all.R.I.P. MJ %26lt;3.
Cuz the Illuminati don%26quot;t wanna hear that kind of positive messages.
Bob Marley my brothaaa and John Lennon be representin peace yo. The rest you mentioned don't really. MJ just danced and sang and Tupac was a criminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment