Wednesday 26 October 2011

How can i re-light the flame in my relationship ?

Ok, so was with my girlfriend for nearly 2 years and we broke up. She became unhappy because i never too her out we sat in watching tv and didnt really do anything else. She also did the work for our relationship and i didnt do anything. I was that comfortable that i didnt notice what i was doing. We got back togeather about 5 months ago after being a year apart and i promised her i would change. But we got back to our old routines again. a couple of nights ago we had an argument which led to her ending it with me. i said some bad things : %26quot;I want something new%26quot;. I really didnt mean it, it just came out. I didnt show her enough effection, i didnt show i love her and i didnt take her out. I was always shy being with her if i was with my friends. I have realised my mistakes but too late. a day after our beak up she came round my house and said i had one last chance, when we started talking, she changed her mind and said the flame had gone. It upset me that she changed her mind, got my hopes up and dropped them again. I promised her i would change and she said she believed me, her heart was telling her to give me one more chance but her head was telling her not too, because she always got hurt if she went with her heart. I honestly have changed this time, ive text her loads, to come out with me, to the fair. It is my birthday on october 8th, my 18th. I want her to be there with my family (she is very close with my mum, like friends) its not going to be the same without her, and she'll be in my head all the time, ruining it for me. I also text her, saying i would take her to paris after my birthday, for a weekend. When we were togeather, she said she was going to take me to paris, but i said no, i didnt want to go. I dont know why i did but i did, i wish i didnt, it would have been great. The night of our argument when i had taken her home, she rang me and said there wwas a party on saturday night, asked if wanted to go, and i still said no. I regret saying no and all of those bad things but she just wont seem to listen anymore. I love her and want to prove to her im going to change for the best. Please help me re spark up my relationship, she means so much to me and i cant watch her slip away again.



Ps. When i was pouring my heart out to her the other night on MSN, she told me to stop being stupid and to get over it. :(
How can i re-light the flame in my relationship ?
Awe, I feel so bad :( I really don't know what to say. Maybe she wants to give you another chance, but she is just confused. Maybe some more time for her will do but I hope things work out for you and I wish the best!


How can i re-light the flame in my relationship ?
she gave you another chance and you did the same thing. What makes you think you would change? I don't blame her I wouldn't give you another chance either. Just get over her and move on and try to not make these same mistakes with the next one.
your going to have to be commited to her

and take her out more often

i understand where shes coming from

and shes given you so many chances

but you've blown them try not too

and go out for a change

even if its out too dinner, or out to the movies for the night

instead of being at home



it'll help and hopefully she'll love you for it

dont go back to your old routines

it will just ruin it again

and you may never get that chance again
love is unconditional....it really dosent need ur bf taking u out all the time,,,,ya offcourse u want 2 go out n see places bla bla...bt this is no way..,u have also been wrg...show her tht u care... 4 ard 5 more days n all...if its true love she will respond back if nt today tomo...if she dosent just leave it...believe IF THINGS HAVE 2 HAPPEN IT WILL... leave it om destiny then....IF U LOVE SOME1 SET HIM FREE IF HE COMES BACK HE IS URS IF HE DOSENT HE NEVER WAS.
You poor so and so. And you claim to have %26quot;realized your mistakes too late?%26quot; Which of the 100麓s of mistakes have you realised?
ha sounds like my old relationship! lol but i stop that at once i know a few of these things sounded lame but it's fun! in the warmer weather try camping in the back yard or even in the living room! go to putt putt golf, have a picnic, a water fight, just do things you would do in the first few months of the relationship...have fun it does not hav to cost money, u don't have to go far. play board games! and well in the bed room..i'll leave that up to u..haha i don't share! i know it sounds odd comming from a chick but my guy loved camping in the back yard and putt putt and all those stupid things but u have to put effort into what ur doing!



good luck!
Find a flame thrower, it works for relighting alot of things.
  • connecting database
  • remove pimples black spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment