Friday 7 October 2011

Should I contact my doctor? Or should I wait it out?

I posted a previous ? about how I got the implanon inserted 3 weeks ago and I was bleeding heavy and a little light headed. Well, I'm having to change a Super absorbancy tampon every TWO hours! (and even then, it's COMPLETELY soaked w/ blood!) {sorry, don't mean to be gross}.. but anyways, I'm a little light headed %26amp; I've called my doctor and she just kind of brushes it off as %26quot;well, why don't you just try to relax as much as possible%26quot;... and I told her that i'm DRENCHING a super absorbancy tampon every 2 hours and that i'm light headed AND that ive got AT LEAST 2 blood clots on each tampon I change. What should I do? I mean, my dr. is OBVIOUSLY not concerned about it (I am because I know it's not good to be bleeding that much and feeling light headed as a result).
Should I contact my doctor? Or should I wait it out?
you should get a different doctor that ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT YOU. good luck with that though, its hard to find a doctor that actually cares about his/her patients.
Should I contact my doctor? Or should I wait it out?
HOSPITAL NOW
go to the emergency if your that worried
  • vb
  • networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment