Friday 7 October 2011

Weed Story (A short story)?

Here's my story. I'm gonna try not to cry too much while writing this.

Ok, here I go. I was 13 at the time and never touched anything my whole life. I was raised in a catholic family, so drugs and alcohol were completely out of the picture. My life was perfect, simple, and uncomplicated. All that changed when I met Jeff. He was a nice guy, and we hit it off real fast. He was always telling jokes, making everyone laugh. He was new to town, but he became friends with everyone. We were best friends. Jeff and I used to go down to the local lake and fish every weekend. But one day, things took a turn for the worse. Jeff was acting normal, funny as usual, until he pulled out this strange looking cigarette. I asked him, %26quot;Jeff, what's that? Is that some kind of cig?%26quot; He replied, %26quot;it's a joint, ever smoked one?%26quot; I hadn't so I was really scared to try weed for the first time. My parents always told me that drugs lead to bad things, but for some reason I thought this time was different. Jeff was my best friend, so I trusted him. I watched in awe as I saw my friend smoke the joint. It was like he was possessed, he couldn't stop. I looked into his eyes deeply through the haze. Something was wrong, Jeff never had that look on his face before. Something about his face was all wrong. He was glaring at me, but smiling at the same time. I asked him %26quot;What's so funny Jeff? You look mad are you?%26quot; Before I could ask him another question he struck me. He hit me square on my nose. I fell to the ground and he crawled on top of me. I still remember to this day what he said to me. %26quot;Smoke this, or i'll beat the living day lights out of you! And if I hear that you told anyone about this....%26quot; I was petrified. Jeff being alot bigger than me had me pinned. He stuck the joint between my pursed lips, I tried to fight, but he kept hitting me when I resisted. I finally gave in, my face was covered in blood, and I had no fight left in me. I still remember the feeling of the joint in my mouth. The taste of the lined paper Jeff used for the joint still comes back to me every once in a while. He lit it and I took in the smoke. I was choking, my lungs were compressed from his weight, and all the while I was trying my best to hold in the smoke. Everything after that point was hazy, I blacked out. When I woke up it was night, all I could hear were insects buzzing around me. I was the only one left at the lake. I tried to get up, but I kept falling over. My head felt light and my vision had changed. I thought I was still shaky from the beating Jeff had given me but I soon realized that it wasn't. I was high. Being that it had been my first time, I was scared. I had to try to find my way back home through the forest at night, high for the first time. I crawled most of the way, feeling the trees as I went. Miraculously I made it back home. But I still had to face my parents. It was late, I didn't know how late, and I hadn't told them were I was that day. There was no way I could have talked to my parents in the state I was in, so I slept in the backyard under our peach tree. The weather wasn't too bad, but the ground was hard and I had nothing to lay on. I fell asleep.





How was that? Rate my story 1-10 please.

Thx, and much love.
Weed Story (A short story)?
umm that would never happen with weed, you should replace it with a more dangerous drug like coke.......and it kinda sounds like a cheesy after school special they make us watch in health class.......back in the sixties they would make public access commercials like that saying weed makes you crazy, but everyone know it doesn't.....and your story has been done a few times....so change the drug to something stronger, and it would only be interesting if he started to do drugs then some how over came his addiction and quit.......that would make him a better hero for your story...if you know what i mean....have you seen requiem for a dream? that's the kinda stuff you have to write about if you want to inspire people to not do drugs,....i saw that movie and made sure i wouldn't even look at a needle......
Weed Story (A short story)?
10

but sad:(
Wow! I have to say 10. That was so good. Is it true or did you just make that up? Either way that was awesome. You had me wanting to keep reading to see what happened when her parents found her. Good job!
not only has it been done too many times [in essence, not the exact story], but its kind of a stretch. most people who smoke pot dont share that easily, and are far from forceful.
10



awesome

i wanna hear more!
that was good that was really good i give it a ten!!! i though he was going to rape him instead of shove the joint in his mouth....i even stopped and gaspped b4 i realized it was nothing...
wow thats a really good story . i recon its definatley a 10!! is it a real story ???

i wanted to keep reading eh.maybe you could say wat happened after his parents found him.

but yer its hell good.
10 but that had to suck man.well at least you got home ok, thats a good thing.but i feel so sorry for you i know what its like to be beat and to be forced to do something you dont want to.sorry man :(
I was gonna say haha can't be true wewd makes people calm and funny alcohol on the other hand is bad makes people angryy but good story sorry if anything is misspeled this was done via g1 haha
I give a 6 you say that you blacked out off one hit and was high for sometime after it seems to me that you have never been high or that joint had more than just weed in it and in most cases, not all, it takes a lot to get high for the first time I can believe the the thing about being forced to smoke but come on one hit to keep you high the only thing that I have ever smoked that kept me high for a long long time was tie-stick and even then I split a bowl with a friend
5 it's a little unrealistic at parts but i think it has potential
That Was a very good Story You should totally write a part 2



Oh and I rate it a ten!
10 that was a really cool story. And yes right a second part. And thanks for your answer.
10!

write more :D
That was good i just dont understand what the motifs were for %26quot;Jeff%26quot; to punch the kid and force him to do the drugs..



Seems kind of pointless to me unless you explain that a little better.



At first i thought the main character was a girl and he was going to rape her.



I give it an 8 add a motive and it'll be a sure fire 10 :)



I agree with Sally mae robins on the first part of her answer at least.. If you changed the story to a rape that would make it even more shocking and it would get more attention. This just didnt have much of an edge.
lol this is just a story? so this never happened?

anyway i'd give it a ten, it was so dramatic, in a good way.
Yes you should write part II.

But this sounds more like a rape. Why not, instead of having Jeff beat the crap out of him and force a joint down his throat... have Jeff, get super ******* high, beat the crap out of him, and rape him??

Oh that would make a hell of a story.



then, part II, you can have the raped guy liking it, and falling hard for Jeff. And part III, you can have the raped guy obsessed and killing Jeff, because Jeff rejected him.



oh, yeah, its an 8.5 - meaning, its good, but you could do much MUCH better. :)
that was so ******* AWESOME I LOVED THAT IS IT REAL I COULD KISS YOU!!!!!!!!
Dude i am not gonna read that too long!!
11!! Definetly write a part II I wanna read it!!
I give you a 10 yes you should write a part 2

That is really sad
9 it was sad

please asnwer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Um, you should use paragraphs. And proofread it,

But other than that, 10.
Omg! Yes! 10/10! I loved it, it was so believable and...indescribable! I love it! let me know when you write part 2 (Y) xo
Kept my interest. Which is hard to do...
10!! writee moreeeee !! it was soo goood
It's really good. Sad, but good. I hope it's not true. 10. Make more, please. If you do make a second part, can you email me please?



-live, laugh, love, behappi?.
10 interesting all the way through



i want the second part
10 all the way
On a scale of one through ten, eleven. That was one of the most vivid stories I've ever read, and I swear that I could picture it. You've got skills, kid.
Wow dude im not much of a reader actually i dnt read at all not tht im bad jus dnt really enjoy it alot



but dude if u can make a second part id be one happy camper tht was awesome 10 all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment