Wednesday 26 October 2011

Im going crazy. Is it in my head or could i actually be pregnant?

I need some female advice or people with experience with pregnancies. I had my last period September 7th after being two weeks late then. Now this month I am 13 days late as it being the 20th. The odd thing is on the 2nd of October I spotted looking as what seems like I have started my period because it was pinkish brownish so I put in a light tampon. Later on in the day when I went to change it there was only one red spot of blood on it and I havent bled anymore since. I did take a pregnancy test on the 11th which is 4 days after my missed period and it was negative. I dont know if that was too soon or not seeing how I was 2 weeks late the month before. So now on the 17th I had a clear discharge resembling an ovulation cycle. Now for the last few days I have been cramping, dizzy, and nauseated with no vomiting. My breasts aren't sore though like they were last month when I was about to start. My body has just been acting very strange for the last few months as to when I have always been regular all through my period months. Should I be worried? Am I pregnant or does something serious sound wrong? Please help.
Im going crazy. Is it in my head or could i actually be pregnant?
I had a similar situation. I had an ectopic pregnancy last November. I would bleed off and on, cramp, and be nauseated. I thought for sure I was prego. Every time I took a test it was negative. It took my doctor a week to figure it out. Ultrasound discovered a 6 week old fetus in my left tube. I had to have emergency surgery, and I ended up losing my tube. But I would suggest if it continues go to the doctor. You know your body. GOOD LUCK!!!
Im going crazy. Is it in my head or could i actually be pregnant?
try another. if no signs just go see ur gyn what do u have to lose? lol good luck dear

No comments:

Post a Comment