Friday 7 October 2011

Are there any girls out there that think they may be intrested in me? note:very long detail?

about me:

in my mind i don't like being called 'popular' (there are alot of bad stereotypes that come with that tag) so i dont act like the rest of the 'jocks'. if anything i am actually more popular, but off the charts because i have a wider range of 'band nerds' and other 'rejected' people

i have very dark eyes that change under light and when i get really sick my skin turns shades of red. i am injury prone(i suffer at least one injury that sends me to the emergency room a year).

i walk against the norm, example-i have great muscule tone and i'm heading to state as the school proclaimed 'fastest man in the world' against the overwhelming odds of having scoliosis and osgoodslaughters disease. i may not be one of the greatest looking guys on the planet but i am always noted as a 7.5 on everyones face rating. i am very athletic with a great body build, intelligent, and i have over half of my high school at my feet (quiet literally, i'm a sprinter). people always come and ask me for advice on everything (although i specialize in romance and dating). people say i am as close as to knowing what a girl thinks without being a girl or being gay so it keeps me popular on both the girls and guys side. i am one of those nice guys that have the whole world in front of them, but for some reason i can never seem to get the girl i want .

i am also currently writing a book based on my past relationships, i'm almost done but when i write something i really don't know how good it is so i get random people to read it. when i finish (nearly done) do you think you may be up for being one of those random people?

p.s. i also write poetry if that's the kind of thing you're into



i've done mostly everything and i've never done anything i wasn't good at



what i do i look for in a girl:

really i'm not very picky, easy to please, and broad on my perspective. somethings do catch my attention though like

red hair, green eyes, blue eyes, blonde hair, black hair, pink or blonde highlights, and black eyes (do those even exist naturally)

i do love a winner and i secretly have a thing for emo chicks
Are there any girls out there that think they may be intrested in me? note:very long detail?
well whats your email
Are there any girls out there that think they may be intrested in me? note:very long detail?
oh my god yeah

you sound perfect(:

hah why do you even need to ask!

yeah my answer is yeah;)



answerr mine plz?(:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>
I say yes. The kind of girls that would like you would be the kind that are smart and like to accessorize and are sweet. Just look for the qualities you're looking for in them. And, try asking because girls who like you are scared to ask you but, if you asked them they would probably say yes. Hope this helps!
You seem like a great guy. Not too full of yourself. Athletic. Confident. Happy. Open-Minded. Keep it up and that girl will come your way sooner or later. Any girl wants a guy just like you. ;)
  • msdn
  • recipe for milk cake
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment