Wednesday 26 October 2011

How will box hair dye effect my already bleached blonde hair?

I bought a hair coloring home kit at the store but I want to know if i can just do my entire head or should I just do the roots? my hair is naturally light brown but its weaved very heavy with bright blonde... if i use the dye on the already treated hair will it completely change the color of the already dyed hair? thanks....
How will box hair dye effect my already bleached blonde hair?
Personally i wouldn't risk it. Go to a reputable salon. Bleached hair is more porous than normal hair and can cause problems when dying.
How will box hair dye effect my already bleached blonde hair?
DONT DO IT!!!!!!

My hair turned green!!

Best to ask, or get dyed by a professional!!
I've done the same thing in the past with bad results all three times. My hair naturally is a very light brown and I tried to touch up my roots with box dye, bad idea. It turned my roots orange! Another time i tried doing my whole head.. it turned the already bleached parts a musty green color. Not pretty.
Previously when I had my hair bleached blonde, hair dye had no effect on it. Generally speaking you can use hair dye to lighten hair, but not darken it. Wait till the colour has grown out, then dye it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment