Friday 7 October 2011

No matter what i do nothing helps or works?

I got this odor and i don't know where it's coming from. All i know is that it started 7 months ago and i finally can't take it.



What i did to make it go away



shower day and night everyday for 7 months

ate nothing but lettuce and apple juice and water for a week

I always drink nothing but water anyway

used anti bacteria soap, dove,baby soap

baby power

antiperspirant deodorant

bath in apple cider vinegar and warm water

bath in tea with antioxidants

and im not big (fat)

and when it first started my hands would smell like sulfur at a certain time when im at home(weird)

I eat the same foods i have been eating







I think it's coming from my jewels cause im always sweating down there and under my arms. I can't talk to girls without feeling like there going to smell it and some people i sit next to in class can smell it i think because there always keep rubbing there noses like they smell something, and a couple times the people i was around said what's that smell, so you can imagine how my school life is going. we wear uniforms so no changing into light breathable clothes. I sit next to the pretty girl and i know she can smell the odor cause she told me to not sit next to her and the teacher said no thats his sit and im guessing she smelled the odor cause she breathed really hard and turned her head and it's super weird because i can't do anything about it and i like her cause we always used to talk before this stupid smell came from nowhere.



WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THIS. MY LIFE IS TURNING FOR THE WORST IM EVEN SO WORRIED ABOUT IT THAT MY GRADES ARE FALLING?
No matter what i do nothing helps or works?
If I were you, I would discuss it with one of my parents or someone who could take you to the doctor. the last thing you want this situation to do is cause your grades to drop. Are you sexually active (could be an infection of some sort)? or if you can purchase breathable underwear..that might help.



Has your family moved within that 7 month time period (I ask this because I wonder if it could be in the water).

Antibacterial soap is an excellent idea... but it seems unnecessary to bath in the other things. Also, you say your diet hasn't changed... but maybe you should change it and eat more healthy foods (just a suggestion).





Not sure how much this helps.
No matter what i do nothing helps or works?
I feel extremely sorry for you :( .I would ask your doctor about it. talking is also important when you feel anxious/depressed/out casted. You can't feel weird about it and not go to a doctor or anything because it's probably a normal human function.

No comments:

Post a Comment