Friday 7 October 2011

No matter what i do nothing helps or works?

I got this odor and i don't know where it's coming from. All i know is that it started 7 months ago and i finally can't take it.



What i did to make it go away



shower day and night everyday for 7 months

ate nothing but lettuce and apple juice and water for a week

I always drink nothing but water anyway

used anti bacteria soap, dove,baby soap

baby power

antiperspirant deodorant

bath in apple cider vinegar and warm water

bath in tea with antioxidants

and im not big (fat)

and when it first started my hands would smell like sulfur at a certain time when im at home(weird)

I eat the same foods i have been eating







I think it's coming from my jewels cause im always sweating down there and under my arms. I can't talk to girls without feeling like there going to smell it and some people i sit next to in class can smell it i think because there always keep rubbing there noses like they smell something, and a couple times the people i was around said what's that smell, so you can imagine how my school life is going. we wear uniforms so no changing into light breathable clothes. I sit next to the pretty girl and i know she can smell the odor cause she told me to not sit next to her and the teacher said no thats his sit and im guessing she smelled the odor cause she breathed really hard and turned her head and it's super weird because i can't do anything about it and i like her cause we always used to talk before this stupid smell came from nowhere.



WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THIS. MY LIFE IS TURNING FOR THE WORST IM EVEN SO WORRIED ABOUT IT THAT MY GRADES ARE FALLING?
No matter what i do nothing helps or works?
I think you should go see your doctor to find out what it is, and what can be done to stop it.
No matter what i do nothing helps or works?
You are dealing with an obsession.



Every male and female has odor -- it contains pheremones -- its normal. As long as you are cleaned its not offensive.



If you have more than a standard odor, I suggest that you speak to your doctor. I very much doubt that it is more than a standard odor however, my guess is that you are acting oddly because you believe you have an odor -- and that is causing you social problems.



If it is a non-standard odor its more likely to be your feet than your penis. There just isn't enough odor from the genitals to cause any reaction -- however, if your discomfort is evident, those around you - some of them anyway - will attempt to worsen your discomfort -- they will think its funny, they don't know what you are going through.



Hermes
In terms of body cleaning I think you are doing more than enough , maybe even too much as your natural defences also kick in . The only other thing I can think of is do you change underwear , shirt and socks each day and put on clean ones . For most folks the problem is usually dirty clothes and not dirty body

Wear natural fibre socks and underwear and certainly not nylon as that will make you sweat . Use a good underarm deodorant after you shower . if you do all that and you still have an issue you could ask doc for advice . But perhaps some of this is in your mind and some nasty folks in your school have cottoned on to this and making you think there is an odour when there is not Good Luck
You seem to be worried about your genital area as you didn't mention your arm pits. If you are 14 years old then you probably need deoderant or anti perspirant. This should take care of the underarm smell.



If the odor is coming from your genital area eg Scrotum then you need to take a bath to see if you can eliminate it. Also Lettus contains Chloride of a natural nature. It is a detoxifier from with in the body. If you were to take chloride supplements you would notice your skin would begin to smell like; I hate to say it but like Fecal matter because of its antitoxifying properties. Much the same as sulfer that you were explaining you could smell earlier. If you have a foreskin and you think the odor is coming from there you need to pull the skin back and wash daily and if you can tollerate the skin being back all day long 24 - 7 then that odor will be eliminated. The glans produce smegma and this can also give off a very bad odor.



I am not sure what you are referring to but in my experience when I was a young lad I had to talk to friends to find out what I could do.



The other tip is if you sweat a lot between your legs then you need to apply Mens Talcum Powder to your undies and to your Scrotum and Buttox area. This will help you with the sweating.



Gee I feel Like I have given you a lot of information here and I hope you take me seriously and check it out.



If you don't think I have helped you go to a walk in clinic where you don't know the doctor and ask him why this is happening.



Cheers.
Please add a list of the most common foods you eat the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment