Friday 7 October 2011

Issue with the color of my penis (head)?

Ok, ima make this as clear as possible...

I am 18 year old male

I am uncircumcised

I know how to keep good hygiene of my penis although I recently started cleaning it about 6 months ago.



More Info: My penis shaft is well in color, but the problem is the head of the penis...

There is no fungus, pain, blood or anything serious on my penis (head)...

But under and around the pee whole, the skin started to change color, can鈥檛 really explain the color well but, it鈥檚 like a light grey-ish color...



I noticed when it got a little darker... and that鈥檚 when I鈥檓 at work and I go to the bathroom and forget to clean after I pee...

So I started cleaning it more when I get home in the shower....



One more thing...

This all started when I was around 14yrs

And ever since then it caught my attention...





So my question is this...

Is it normal, if not what is it?

Is there any over the counter ointments I could try??

Any kind of advice is appreciated!
Issue with the color of my penis (head)?
The %26quot;gray-ish%26quot; color you're noticing is proably a deposit of built up skin and other wonderful substances. Being uncircumcised, this is very common and while you may wash, this excess of color may build up very easily. Men who are uncircumcised and wash 3 times a day may still experience discoloration(and not just from them scrubbing!). Best idea to try: get circumcised. For most guys who feel uncomfortable about this, deal with the problems yourself. I was circumcised at 4 months old so I will never know the troubles but if I had to, it would be a very sore subject.

You should NOT be experiencing any swelling or natural reddening, as this is usually caused by an infection in which you should see a doctor. Other than that, you have nothing to worry about.

EDIT - This is completely normal as mentioned above - as for treatments or ointments, you should probably see your doctor as any skin treatments or conditioners(yes, there are skin conditioners) may irritate the skin %26quot;down there%26quot;.
Issue with the color of my penis (head)?
it's most probably normal since you've started noticing about this problem 4 years ago. i've never got the idea of cleaning my penis right after urination. btw, i'm a year younger than you. if you don't trust me then see a doctor. anyway, if you don't feel comfortable seeing a doctor about this, try asking a doctor on internet. at this site

ehealthforum(.)com

to ask questions you need to sign up. no worries, it's free
What.. it changes color like a mood ring.
  • hard contacts in soft
  • web design and hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment