Wednesday 26 October 2011

What the heck is wrong with people?

Hi everyone Bob the carney technician here. I was driving my girl friends car last night to the 7-11 store to pick up a case of %26quot;BUD%26quot; and as I was waiting for the light to change green her car started to vibrate like BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM and her rear view mirrors and side mirrors started to shake and vibrate also. My whole body felt this BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM vibrating sound and my sunglasses were shaking all over also. I looked next to me and there was a car with his sterio making all this racket like the BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM sound. I thought I was in a frickin war zone with bombs going off around me. I could not believe it. How can anybody stand to be in a car with all that BOOMING going on. That stuff must be abusive to one's body I would think. The guy driving the car musta thought he was being cool cause his head was bobbing with the sound of that BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, What the heck is wrong with people? I was so glad when the light turned green so I could get away. Bob...
What the heck is wrong with people?
feel better?
What the heck is wrong with people?
thats not a question...........

but ya i hate it when they do that too
Well Bob I think that the people doing that don't actually enjoy it. I am assuming they are thinking it is cool therefore they are cool.
they don't care or the 1st time they did it they lost their hearing now they play it even louder lol
One word. Stupidity. Just think how great they will think it is when they can't hear anything.
LMAO!!!!! wow dis is funny BOB!!! well u kno dats da way some ppl are ....i love blastin ma music wen i drive
some people like playing loud music.... whats the prob?? he prob thought look at this boring guy... each to there own mate, so what!!
ya i feel you the guys next door have loud stereos an loud cars but every night all you here is boom boom then the car with the loud mufflers plus there motorcycles riding around the block over an over again this like 3am err i want to kill them
The base you complain of is herd loudest from a distance. So thats what you herd. I for one like my Rock'nRoll Loud. Not to be cool, but thats the its meant to be herd.
Yes! It's so annoying, the BOOM BOOM BOOM!!

It's like an earthquake! I guess they are just showing off or trying to be cool. Haha this little story you put just made my day



:] x
My sadistic pleasure is that he will be profoundly hard of hearing by 50. Ohhh, to bad. They earned it by annoying the rest of us.
It gets them attention so attention = good so they do it.
Hey, I think I've seen/heard the guy..Did he have those wheels that the center keeps spinning after he stops? Kinda makes you think that it's someone going nowhere fast.
BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, I still don't get it but it drives me crazy.
  • girl myspace
  • xp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment