Friday 7 October 2011

The girl i'm talking to is going out today with her x-man baby daddy to go see an Ice Show....?

She's says he's going so he can have a chance to spend some time with his son %26quot;Aiden 2yrs Old%26quot;

Now this girl is no stranger We've been Co-workers for over a year always flirted all the time we've always been with other ppl or It just never dawned on us.

Until well one day she told me she had a dream about me..about us we where married blah blah and we where cuddling and anything she wished for came true ...Yea I deff didn't let that get to my head and that wasn't even the turning point for me...



Since that dream she well started looking at me, For ME she had the google eyes the works and well I put down some walls and put her back on my radar and well liked who I was seeing. She made some excuse for me to work on her car by changing a light bulb and offered to repay me with lunch. We started hanging out and the first day I met her son %26quot;Aiden 2yrs%26quot; The kid fell in love with me she said she's never seen him do that before first time I see the kid he reaches his arms out grabs on and doesn't let go the whole night!!%26quot;He's got good taste lol%26quot;



So I've asked her about the Baby daddy and she states she done and thru with him he doesn't pay child support, doesn't have a job and barely sees his kid periodically and when he watched the kid he makes it seem like a chore he's 27 and his first kid is 9 in which he has completely disowned and has no contact with---what a scum bag



Her best friend friend confirms with me and how much %26quot;Jess%26quot; Likes me and to give her time that see she's us being something great... Me I'm taking it slow but for a Sec I did let the fact that she's going with this scum bag to an ice show for %26quot;The Kid%26quot;

She was straight up with me on telling me where she's going and told me of course she would always have love for the baby daddy %26quot;Which is completely inderstandable%26quot; So .......



Should I worry?? Should it bother me?? She told me when she gets home she'll call me and we'll hang out.....



P.S. Just went on a great date with her son to the movies and saw Spirit which was a very dissapionting movie :( funny none the less



................ What's your Two Sense????
The girl i'm talking to is going out today with her x-man baby daddy to go see an Ice Show....?
My two cents. Understand I do not know her.



Had a dream about us being married.

= Honestly thats way to much.



Her kids...

= Worries me that she had you meeting them in what seems like really early...



Scum no job loser who wants nothing to do with the kids...

= Ice show. She was with him long enough to have a kid, he is not scum in her eyes fully, warning. Otherwise he would pay child support and would be kept away from the kid. Could be an excuse for her to see him. Big red flag.





I'm 32. Dated a few single moms growing up and concluded a few typical scenarios I figured out.

#1. They are looking for a dad.

#2. They are very strong willed and stubborn and strictly looking after career and family. Will not introduce you to her kids for a while.

#3. Bored, looking for excitement and dangerous. Never fall for these, fun sure but be ready to run......



My vibe says this. If she is hanging out with this ex, and he gave her the time you know where this would go. Do not end up a baby sitter.



Step back, WAY back. To much, to soon bud. casual dates, and DO NOT SLEEP WITH HER if you really like her. See where this goes and see with your eyes how much this ex really means, not by questioning but observing and taking anyones word for it other then your own gut feel.



Something isn't right if your looking for advice on here, thats sign #1.



Good luck, hope for the best, but this sounds very early with way to much to quick...! Be careful.





*******************Reply to update.

Ok that makes more sense then and fills his role in better. I do believe she really likes you now it's just making sure it's you and not the idea of you if you know what I mean.



Advice on something like this is tough without knowing a person. Just be careful and best of luck! =)
The girl i'm talking to is going out today with her x-man baby daddy to go see an Ice Show....?
Wouldn't worry about it for now. She's seeking your approval, and for the sake of the kid, needs a good relationship with the father while he's around.
no dont worry

shes doing it for her kid not him

yes it should bother you but only because you are starting to have feelings for her



sounds like she likes you
don't worry about it I sometimes go places with my ex and our daughter but I am doing it for my daughter's sake not because I'm looking to start anything up with my ex again.

No comments:

Post a Comment