Wednesday 26 October 2011

LSD changed my life, I think, how do I change back to who I used to be?

This is a very hard to explain and touchy matter for me.. I'm sorry if you can't completely understand what I'm saying but I'll try my best.



I'm a 17 year old highschool dropout, no job, and terrible anxiety.



When I was around 14 or 15 a friend of mine came back from vacation with some LSD, he was 17 at the time and threw a hit to me and we both tripped together.

Immediately it was full of panic, he came out of the washroom and I swear I saw his face just do a bit of a morph into something dark, I ran to a room down the hall and shut the door. It was night time and there was no light on and I completely freaked out.



My friend calmed me down and told me it was all in my head, and said lets go outside.

Out there I was calm, but looking at the ground I'd see patterns of worms and just had this extremely panicy feeling. We walked forther down past an old creepy looking bridge and I got worked up and ran about half a mile down the road (or so I though) it ended up being maybe 100 feet or so, after that we went back and I started to chill out a bit.



I'm not sure how any of this could have changed my life, but I feel that it has.

I did LSD maybe 20 times after that, it was almost a weekly thing and some good trips some bad, did shrooms once.



Anyway, when I think back on it.

Before I did LSD that one time, I had no social anxiety, no fear of depression or being alone, I was a happy kid in 9th grade.



Can LSD really permanently effect a mind like it did to mine?

Right now I've been feeling really useless, confused about why I decided to make such dumb choices so far in life. Giving up all my friends, I've got nobody left.

I haven't left my house in almost two weeks honestly, the only friend I have is a girl I've been dating long distance for the past two years..



I just don't know what to do, I feel so lost and confused.

I have no psychiatrist, I take no pills, I'm just.. here.



I'm not sure what my question even is, I just don't know what to do..

I've been clean from every drug for a few months now.



Thanks.. if anyone decides to read it all.
LSD changed my life, I think, how do I change back to who I used to be?
When you take LSD, You are automaticly inviting demons into your life. That is why you saw scary things when you were on drugs, and why you felt scared.

You are not the only one who has seen demons when they have taken drugs.

I think you are feeling like there is something missing in your life, but you don't know why.



When you invite demons into your life, they will feed you lies, like your not good enough, that you are worthless. They can also make you feel depresed.

There is only one way you can be permenantly cured, and that is through the healing of Jesus.

This is what you are missing.

Jesus is waiting to heal your depression, to heal your addictions, and to protect you from satan. All you have to do is ask Him, and he will heal you, the question is, will you let Him?



A pastor was telling us about this girl, one night she came and sat up the back of the church and God told him to go and talk to her. She was asking her questions about her life and where it is going, he noticed that she was curently under the infuence of drugs. She said she wanted to give her life to Jesus but she couldn't. He replied to her, this is because you have two demons holding you down to that seat, he then rebuked the demons and she stood up, at the moment she gave her life to Jesus, and she soberd at the exact moment. She went from being extremly drugged up to complelty sober in one second.

Imagine how He can help you.

.

He loves you so much and is waiting to heal you, you don't have to go on like this. Trust me he will heal you.

Your depression can end today, this is your way out.



This will be the best decision you've ever made.



Go somewhere quite, and just ask Him to enter your life, and to be filled with his holy Spirit. Tell Him that you want to change your life, and ask for forgiveness. Ask Him to take out you addiction in your life, and restore your brain. With a little bit of faith, He will answer your prayers.



It's good to start going to church and meet other people who know Jesus.

reading a bible is the best way to get to know Him. You can read the bible online if you want to.

Remember that you are not worthless, you are loved by someone so amazing. This will be the best decision you will ever make i promise you.

God bless.



Feel free to contact me.
LSD changed my life, I think, how do I change back to who I used to be?
Yes, LSD can permanently mess you up. A friend of mines brother was totally fine then had a really bad trip on LSD and after that he was totally non-functioning. If you have insurance go see a doctor and get a referral to a psychiatrist. If you live in a bigger city there may be sources of free help for mental health issues.
I think you are taking a step in the right direction by writing and talking on here man. I have also gone through a similar situation as you are right now, and I know that many drug users have felt or feel the same way that you do right now. I suggest to talk to someone that you trust and tell them how you feel, or attend a class called NA and you don't even have to say a word there-you can just listen and I promise it will help you out. Just stay clean off of drugs, try to relax, and I hate to suggest it but smoke cigarettes for a while to help relax. Hope I helped a little bit.
It's very unlikely that LSD is the cause f your problems man. Of course your anxious. Your 17, not in school %26amp; unemployed. Start looking for a job man, once you have one you'll probably feel a lot better. Until then just be constructive, go ******* volunteer or something. Take it easy man. Good luck.
i think the real question is what is driving you to use such heavy drugs in the 1st place. LSD can have permanent effects on the human brain, but by going clean you have taken a step in the right direction. However, feeling depression and social anxiety is a gateway for you to get back into the use of drugs. to avoid this, seek an outlet that allows you fun while also being constructive. pick up a sport, a videogame, or make new friends. worse case scenario, seek help from a therapist to determine what the real root of your feelings of depression and anxiety really is. Good luck
One time can screw up your brain - especially when you're a teenager %26amp; your mind is still developing. 20 times is insane, no doubt it did some sort of damage,



Get out of the house, get your g.e.d, get a job. Sitting home all day won't do much for you. Get out of your rut and start doing something.
LSD can have a permanent effect, but it is rare. It's more likely that you had a predisposition to an anxiety problem and since LSD sort of %26quot;speeds up your mind%26quot; in a way, it was triggered. The normal struggles of being in 9th grade can also be a trigger for problems that already existed but were hidden.



Congratulations on getting clean. You have taken a difficult step.



You should definitely see a psychologist. If they think you need to see a psychiatrist, they will recommend one. They will probably also give you regular therapy sessions to help you learn to deal with the anxiety.



I don't think it's likely that you're stuck with this anxiety problem forever, regardless of what caused it. Therapy and perhaps medication are likely to help, and your life can be much more rewarding without the added strain of an untreated mental illness.
hey, lsd ruined my life for a while, too =(



when i was sixteen i did acid and during a trip i kept realizing everything was for nothing; existence is meaningless, etc etc etc. those thoughts made me suicidal for like 2yrs thereafter



since then ive become more reclusive n depressed



the only thing that helped was hypnotherapy
We are a product of our experiences. There are three possibilities:



1. LSD physically changed the way your brain operates.

2. The experience of using LSD changed the way you operate.

3. It could be a mixture of the two cases above.



Either way, you've changed; it doesn't really matter how or why. What you should be asking yourself is: %26quot;How am I going to let this experience affect my life?%26quot; If you're happy with your current situation, then that's great. If you wish to change your situation, then I suggest you do so.
The only problem you have is gullibility.

The real dangers of LSD are not like that, and you are not a very good psychologist.

Get over yourself.

If you want to talk to trusted authorities about what's going on now just skip the trip! Don't tell.

It's not really relevant.

You can bring all kinds of problems on yourself if you really want with the unenlightened thinkers in the war on drugs standing by to hurt you. Give it a rest, it's a waste of time.

Do useful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment