Friday 7 October 2011

Dizzy and Lightheaded?

Why is it that just about all the time I feel dizzy and lightheaded, and sometimes it takes a while for my eyes to adjust to changes of light, etc.And why is it that even if I sleep for perhaps 12 hours that I still feel sleepy when I wake up? I'm not lazy or anything, but I just feel really weak, and I get a really bad pain in the back of my head like someones hit me really hard (Nobody has, it just feels that way) and I get a sting in my eyes... Is it to do with how I sleep? Or my diet?



.. Sorry if I'm not making any sense... but one more thing, when I wake up I feel really detached from what's going on around me...?
Dizzy and Lightheaded?
It sounds like you may have low potassium. You should go get your blood levels checked. Potassium controls your heart, and many more vital operations within your body. It doesn't take long and if you go to the ER they will make you stable, then give you preventive measures to help you regain energy and be able to function on a normal daily basis. Good Luck :)
Dizzy and Lightheaded?
I had the exact symptoms, I went to the doctor and I have low blood pressure. Try eating something salty to raise your bp, maybe you do have low bp. See your doctor soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment