Wednesday 26 October 2011

How can i change my look with the clothes i have in my wardrobe?

okay, i don't have much money so have to put up with what clothes i have.however, i usually wear the same top with the same jeans etc. and it's starting to get really boring.



my main clothes i wear day to day are:

straight-cut jeans, dark pair and light-wash pair

any color vest, usually black or white but also pink, red, blue etc.

any color hoodie, normally a pull over the head type but do also have zip ups, thing is they're very baggy and make me look top-heavy



i'm 15 and i want to create a bold, clashing-color look, but also look put together and not like i've thrown on the first thing i found in my wardrobe.



any tips on how to do this??
How can i change my look with the clothes i have in my wardrobe?
The keyword(s) here Hun is, %26quot;mix and match%26quot;. Nobody has to go out and shop for a whole new wardrobe when you have everthing you could possibly need already in your closet. If you get bored with your same old outfits, pair one thing up with another you normally don't. Like dark jeans, a funky skirt , plain tank and some beads! LOL yumm. Sweetthing get out of your box and be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment