Wednesday 26 October 2011

Bipolar love on and off like a light switch?

I have just recently falling head over heels with a man that has BP. It felt amazing.I truly believed this was love and know that dfor me it is. He then began to change drastically over night. I assumed he was falling out of love with me, asked him and he said yes. How does BP work in falling in love and out of love so quickly? I did not realize till tonight that this could have played a role in all this. Also around the time I noticed the change he had moved and changed his living arrangements. Just curious...
Bipolar love on and off like a light switch?
As a person with Bi-Polar syndrome My suggestion to you is to just give him a little space right now. He is most likely just going through his manic stage right now. Personally when I get like that I just need to be given some time to think and relax.
  • how to break up with my boyfriend
  • remove brontok
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment