Tuesday 20 September 2011

Why am I getting so light headed?

i get light headed randomly for example today i went to go see a movie and my head just started spinning (like how you get the spins from being drunk) and if my girl wasn't holding me i would have just fallen...



I leave for basic training in 2 days and nothing has changed recently idk whatsup
Why am I getting so light headed?
Gulp. Basic training...kinda scary. Good luck. It could be that the stress with knowing you have to leave is causing this; stress does amazing things to the body, like constricting blood vessles, causing fat to pile on, reducing the immune system, and things like that.



But it could also be an inner ear infection which causes vertigo--dizziness.



There are so many other things that could also cause your symptoms; if you have time to go to your family doctor I would sure try to squeeze that in. If not, then as soon as you get to basic training take yourself to the infermary and let the doctor know how long you've had these symptoms.



Good luck and God Bless!
Why am I getting so light headed?
i have the same problem...

maybe its a drop in blood pressure, or low blood glucose (if you didn't eat anything for a while)
I'm not really an expert on lightheadedness, but here are some possibilities:



1) Maybe you're anemic, meaning you have low red blood cell count. You should definitely see a doctor for this.

2) Maybe you're not getting enough hours of sleep. Maybe getting more exercise during the day can help with this.

3) Maybe you've had a change in diet. See a dietitian or health website to see what you're doing wrong.



Also, don't be alarmed about your situation - I experience similar problems. To help with this, I take this thing called %26quot;chicken essence%26quot; (I think it's pretty obscure) and make it a point to exercise sufficiently every day.



I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment