Tuesday 20 September 2011

How to determine if I am pregnant?

Hello, this may be strange but I need to know if anyone may be able to help. I have been experiencing all signs and symptoms of pregnancy but when I took a HPT the results were neg. I am irregular, I can spend 6mnths without seeing it, the last time I had it which was in june, It last the full six days however, the the 4days were very light. Because I took the hpt and came back negative, I do not know if i should see a doctor.The weirdest thing is that my belly was pretty petite (flat) recently it has been growing but not in a fatty way. Can someone give me some suggestions. (I do not believe that I am using the restroom more often nor do I feel like i am eating more) Could it be all in my head, even the change of my belly?
How to determine if I am pregnant?
See it there's a pregnancy center in your area. There are women working there who you can talk to and they can give you an accurate test.
How to determine if I am pregnant?
I tested negative for a week... Then Sunday there it was a positive test after 2 days being late with irregular periods

Good Luck
Take a freakin' pregnancy test.
Just go to the Doctor, why mess around? And yes, it can all be in your head, its called false pregnancy.
WE ARE NOT DOCTORS HERE! what do you want us to say? yes you are pregnant? no, you're not pregnant? our diagnosis over the computer is completely irrelivent. go to the doctor and get a blood test, they are more accurate than a home test.
Take a test , go see a doctor, any of the common stuff but are u ok?
Sometimes a pregnancy test will give a false negative. I would suggest going and getting a blood test - they are more sensitive in picking up the HPT hormone.
Well, one of the first symptoms I had was sore breasts. But If you are concerned, or uncertain, do set an appt to go to the doctors and just get the blood test so you know for sure. :)
HPT are not 100% I have 4 grandchildren and all 4 HPT showed negative. You should see a doctor if you are that irregular anyway. Alot of things can cause you to be irregular. Some can be serous. Others can be treated with the pill, viatmins or excerise. Please see your doctor.
Have a doctor give you a preganacy test. And it is possible that you could be pregnant. Just eat healthy foods until you go and see your doctor to have him/ her give you a pregnancy test. And don't worry everything will be fine.
Some women just know when they are pregnant. The changes may be subtle but its your body and you know your bodies routine. BUT the mind can be rather powerful. You can convince yourself that you are pregnant and experience symptoms. Not all tests are sensitive enough to pick up trace amounts of Hcg, a growth hormone you produce after conceiving. Using a HPT in the morning, first urine so it's had time to concentrate and won't be diluted by fluid intake. If your menses are irregular then you could have poly cystic ovarian syndrome. Consult with a MD for confirmation of pregnancy and fertility issues.
Take a freakin' pregnancy test.
Refer your Doc. that's first suggestion.

See Doc. its second suggestion as you are irregular in your Menstrual Cycle(MC). The doc.will see if there is any problem.

You may be fertilizing may be getting miscarried later.I hope a regular monitoring is needed in your case. Are you taking any pills to avoid any pregnancy.

While on HPT which is Urine hcG test shows + from 24hrs of fertilization to later.It may miss if your urine does not have hcG presence in earlier days but hcG counts increases as the days progress hence check it on 3rd, 7th and 10th days of MC missing.(If still it is negative, consult Doc. examination is must)

Don't have false notion of tummy bulging out immediately you are pregnant, it will take some time may be 3 months to clearly see a pregnant belly.
wll i am also irregular, but has even out from me taking chaste tree vitamins or black cohosh. i was on a regular cycle for 28 days and then the last 2 months its been only for 2 days each month. i have technically missed 2 periods and now i think i am 2 months. but just go to the doctor and do blood work and they will be able to tell u better

No comments:

Post a Comment