Saturday 24 September 2011

Skinny, 14, but how to get fit over the summer? help?

so I'm pretty tall im in between 5'11 and 6' and i weigh 159. Also i am 14 going on to 15 (in august) I know that on the BMI i am still in the healthy range (22.173) but still if i hit 24 than im unhealthy.



and i just want to know how to lose some weight. I know i am not anorexic. well.... atleast i dont think i am. because I am growing a gut/rolls on my stomach. also that i just want to make my butt smaller and more muscular. and lose some pounds on my thighs and build musulce there. and i really want to build muscle on my calves cuz its fat that just jiggles. I am a size 11 in pants maybe cuz im tall also but i just want to be a 9 or maybe even 7 lol. and i want to do this in a healthy manner. mostly over the summer vacation.



Also i have no upper body strength at all. as in i cant even lift 10 pounds in the weight room, and not can do a single push up with out falling. lol but i am good at curlups/situps if that counts for somthing lol :P also i sloutch alot so my shoulder hurt alot and just cant do anything. lol I am VERY lazy. I also have a very unhealthy diet. like i live on soda and sugar. I eat buttery popcorn everyother day and i cant live a day with out soda. I try to take vitamins but i forget to.



btw DONT THINK OF ME AS THIS REALLY FAT PERSON. I think my rib cage and up i look like taylor momsen currently and down i look like blake livley w/o muscle. like i am very boney on the arms and when i breath in my rib cage can get visible.



so just what can i do about this? i cant go to the gym; but i wish i could get into kick boxing workout but my parents proboly wont let me. clostest i can do for kick boxing is on the wii:P ahahah. and what exercises? and i have a feeling i will be cheating if im on a diet. lol.

so should i ride my bike?go on the trampoline? what exercises? treadmill @ home? run? but i hate running i get tired in 10 seconds. also i am anemic an i get weak/tired/dizzy/light headed easily. i want to change that. and lol im very slow. so help? please!



so no not much of losing weight. just being more muscular/active and healthy. lol

like just turn like my jelly rolls, and flab into muscle and abs?
Skinny, 14, but how to get fit over the summer? help?
check for diabetes.

avoid sugar.

eat small meals at regular times.
Skinny, 14, but how to get fit over the summer? help?
If you know correct weight loss information and method, weight loss is easy. If you are serious, you must have fast weight loss method that works for you. I recommend you my weight loss method for you. I lost 15 pounds in 4 weeks and it was very fast. You can do it too. You can find more information at link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment