Saturday 24 September 2011

I honestly saw a ghost, and need answers... and please no freaking jokes?

I was going for a drink with my friends at night around 9pm. I was walking towards this intersaction, and as i stoped at the crossroad till the light changes to green, a car stoped side of me, and I looked at the person who was at the driver's seat for a sec and for sec I was scared because she was staring at me. I'd like to let you all know first of all, I am a sane male who never experienced this kind of thing in my life. never had problems with mental problems and am a typical college guy.

So as i turned my head side ways to see who was in the car, there was a dark haired woman, staring at me and smiling really intensly. I mean really really intensly.

I was frozen like a solid ice when i saw her lips that moved sideways so big that i instantly knew that she wasn't a human being. It was very red car. she looked as typical gypsie woman looking with really really dark hair with white cloth on. I looked at her frozen for about 5 seconds as she was looking at me... and i was scared to death. I was walking alone to the subway station to meet my friends, and I couldn't have even sip of alchohol because I was that shocked, friends asked me what happened, and I thought i faked everything was all right since I wasn't too sure at that point what happened. and I honetly honetly can tell you this... she wasn't a human being. her lips were touching her own years, that's how much her lips were moving sideways. and I do not believe in any religion.

I was scared... and I am still scared, I never was this scared in my life... what the **** was that... who was she, and why did that happen to me. why is that demon looking girl i could only see on finctional movie appear to me. and I swear this is no joke. and i can still draw her face. it was that intense. I do not do any drugs as people were accusing me of a drugaddict which i am not. I never ever had this

kind of experience with my self. ask me more questions if you want to.
I honestly saw a ghost, and need answers... and please no freaking jokes?
It was probably someone wearing make-up or Woochie prosthetics driving around and sinisterly smiling at people to scare or freak them out. A typical, but clever prankster.
I honestly saw a ghost, and need answers... and please no freaking jokes?
it could be a ghost. but you were drinking which rules out any reliability. sorry.
Likelyhood:

You saw a Ghost: 5%

Your on Acid: 95%
Ghosts wont hurt you. It probably doesnt mean anything. Unless your the ghost wisperer.

sometimes our dimension and the spirit world will cross at a point. If what you saw was a ghost then the chances of you seeing her again are slim :)
Yea i agree with stout also how dark was it... because in the right light people can look a certain way that they really aren't. Then again it could be a ghost, but i don't believe in them because there hasn't be one shred of evidence ever from anywhere (that i know of) so therefore until proof of them actually surfaces then i'll keep not believing in them or until i see one for myself. Then again one night i was looking into my reflective computer screen and saw a woman in a shaul (however you spell it) and she was moving closer and i turned around and nothing was there i was scared, but i quickly got over it... so i guess they could or could not be real.
i think she was a lych, they suck life and energy away from normal people. She probley sucked a few months away, and for a good reason. they can live of food like we can, because they are people involved with witchcraft and are half-dead.
You saw a woman with atrocious plastic surgery. (Smile touching her %26quot;years%26quot;? Do you mean ears?) Anyway women who have a lot of p.s. don't look human any more just google Jocelyn Wildenstein. A ghost would be see through and would not drive. Sorry that was not it. You should have taken the licence!
There is an answer in science too. What you saw may have been what magicians call Pepper's Ghost. This is a mere reflection of someone or something nearby. There may have been a woman in your vicinity who was looking at you. She was reflected by the window glass. As the glass in car windows is usually warped, she would appear warped too.



This warped effect would also count if there was an actual woman sitting in the car and she was looking at you, As she turned her head, her features would changed because of the warps in the glass. Also, as she moved away she would appear to become even more out of normal.



I can tell you from experience that this encounter was probably not a ghost. They really rarely seem that out of shape and usually appear pretty normal. It is quite possible for a person to meet a ghost and not be aware of the fact.
i have no idea what u saw but when i was a child i had a bad dream and went and got in bed with my mom and dad on the outside of the bed i had my back to my dad and was trying to go to sleep but could not i opened my eyes and saw what looked like my dad on the floor on his hands and knees he was just inches away from me with a big smile liked u said from ear to ear i screamed so loud my dad jump up out of bed and thought i was hurt but the thing was still on the floor and my dad was holding me i couldnt breath and was turning blue and i couldnt breath til that thing went away and it just faded out. that was more than 30 years ago and i still remember it like it was yesterday.
Do the research, actually read the information and decide for yourself what it was. Why does everyone fear this stuff? Its your fear that is used to degrade you dont you know? Ghosts for the most part are usually helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment