Tuesday 20 September 2011

Why am I getting so light headed?

i get light headed randomly for example today i went to go see a movie and my head just started spinning (like how you get the spins from being drunk) and if my girl wasn't holding me i would have just fallen...



I leave for basic training in 2 days and nothing has changed recently idk whatsup
Why am I getting so light headed?
I get light headed all the time...%26amp;%26amp; i've actually passed out like 5 times during my lifetime at the most random times. I've been to the doctor to figure out what the problem is but they dont really know...



But still...I dont think that you should be asking this question in the Jokes %26amp; Riddles section unless there is some sort of joke being made out of this %26amp; I just dont get it.
Why am I getting so light headed?
You probably need more sugar in your body.
uhh, why is this in jokes and riddles?

shouldn't it be in like, health?

unless, i'm not getting it.
Because u are proably getting cold air in your ears and make u feel dizzy / light headed...
are you blond?
Probably you have a vision problem.. You should go to the ophthalmologist to find out if you need eye glasses.
  • hosting services
  • myspace layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment