Saturday 24 September 2011

Dizzy, light headed, low iron, stress?

I've been complaining for the past few days of feeling...Empty. I feel very light-headed, dizzy and out of it. Not tired, but I'm walking aimlessly not thinking of anything...Just like I'm on auto pilot. Yesterday I took a warm bath after school and 10 or so minutes after I dried myself and got changed, the blood rushed out of my face, and I turned a whiter shade of pale. I felt sick to my stomach and had to rush to the toilet while very dizzy as if I was going to pass out. My face broke out into a cold sweat. I sat on the couch for awhile, and it took an hour or so to feel 'normal' again.



I told my friend about this and she said that my iron is probably low because I've been stressed lately. I'm always yelling at her when she doesn't take her iron pills because she's always tired. But, I had no idea myself that stress can cause low iron levels...Is that true? How does it do so? I'm worried about a presentation I have to do in a couple weeks and that has been stressing me out tremendously. Whenever I'm stressed my chest muscles tense up and it is very difficult to get a satisfying breath in. I figured the lack of oxygen is probably the cause of it.



What do you think? What should I do? What are some other symptoms of low iron that I can look for?
Dizzy, light headed, low iron, stress?
Start with %26quot;B%26quot; vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment