Saturday 24 September 2011

How long will withdrawl symptoms from Lexipro last?

I was taking 1 1/2 tablets (15mg?) per day for close to a year. I went down to one tablet (10 mg?) for about 3 wks. Then down to 1/2 tablets (5mg?) for about 2 wks. I had no problems changing doses. But, when I forget to take the 1/2 tablets a couple of days in a row I figured what the hell I'm almost done %26amp; didn't pick up the rest to finish out the 3 weeks. (I thought I had only 2-3 left, but later counted 5.)



A couple of days later I noticed that I was feeling really light-headed, tired %26amp; dizzy. I thought that I was just worn out from a recent trip %26amp; not eating right. After it persisted for a few days I deduced my symptoms to this likely culprit.



Due to a recent out of state move I am no longer seeing my old psychiatrist. I stopped taking it in part due to having run out of refills %26amp; not having had the time to find a new one. In retrospect I should have called her to at least consult about going off.



Does anyone have any idea about how long I can expect to be feeling this way???
How long will withdrawl symptoms from Lexipro last?
untill you flush out all of the toxins. if you dont, your prone to cancer. try a full body cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment