Tuesday 20 September 2011

What grabs your attention to a store and what makes you turn your head?

Is it the colors or music or how the manicanes are dressed in the windows that grab your attention to make you think you would enjoy a store? Is it the lights or size or just the sale signs that draw you to a food store? Now ,what makes you change your mind when you walk into a store, wether its a food store or aparel store, so you decide to look somewhere else?
What grabs your attention to a store and what makes you turn your head?
What I see in the windows--what type of product they're selling, and what colors/varieties of that product. For example; a shoe store that has the kind of shoes I like, in my color, displayed in the window; makes me want to go in. What changes my mind and makes me want to leave? High prices and not having my size. Or bad service. Bad service may be the top thing. A store could have all kinds of stuff I like and pretty good prices, but if the salesperson is rude to me or basically ignores me, I'd rather go to someplace that might charge more, just to be treated like a human being.
What grabs your attention to a store and what makes you turn your head?
SHOES!!!!
Colors %26amp; music get my attention. Also low prices.



If I walk into a store whether it's food or apparel or whatever, if it isn't clean and well organized right from the start, I turn around and walk out. If the clerks or other store personnel aren't smiling %26amp; happy about being there, then I'm not either.
For me it's the cute girls working the counter.
The bright lights and the clearance signs! Everyone loves a big sale...I know I do!
color, music, and ppl.
I agree with Slave... if there are shoes near the doorway, I will almost certainly go in.



What would immediately turn me off would be snotty employees.
if there is somethingin there that i like, i will go in there, like music, clothes, candy lol, and if it looks nice! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment