Saturday 24 September 2011

Some more jokes.....?

I posted lots of stuff here in this section!

1

One day there was this little boy named Johnny and he had to go to the bathroom so he raised his hand and asked the teacher %26quot;can I go to the bathroom?%26quot; she said no.

Then 5 mins later he raised his hand and said %26quot;damit I have to piss can I go to the bathroom?!%26quot;She said %26quot;Certainly not with that attitude, young man!%26quot;She said now go to the corner and say your a,b,c's.frontwords and backwords

He went to the corner and said %26quot;a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,q,r,s,t,u鈥?br>
Then he said %26quot;z,y,x,w,v,u,t,s,r,q,o,n,m,l,k,j,i,h,g,f鈥?br>
Then she asked %26quot;Where is the p?%26quot;

Lil Johnny said %26quot;Running down my leg!%26quot;



2

I Got a letter from Grandma today. She writes..

The other day I went up to a local Christian bookstore and saw a %26quot;Honk if you love Jesus%26quot; bumper sticker. I was feeling particularly sassy that day just come from a thrilling choir performance, followed by a thunderous prayer meeting, so I bought the sticker and put it on my bumper.

Boy, I'm glad I did! What an uplifting experience that followed! I was stopped at a red light at a busy intersection, just lost in thought about the Lord and how good He is,and I didn't notice that the light had changed. It is a good thing someone else loves Jesus because if he hadn't honked, I'd never have noticed! I found that LOTS of people love Jesus!

Why, while I was sitting there, the guy behind started honking like crazy, and then he leaned out of his window and screamed, %26quot;For the love Of GOD!! GO! Jesus Christ, GO!%26quot; What an exuberant cheerleader he was for Jesus!

Everyone started honking! I just leaned out of my window an started waving and smiling at all these loving people. I even honked my horn a few times to share in the love! There must have been a man from Florida back there because heard him yelling something about a %26quot;sunny beach.%26quot;

I saw another guy waving in a funny way with only his middle finger pointing up at the heavens above. When I asked my teenage grandson in the back seat what that meant,he said that it was probably a Hawaiian good luck sign. Well, I've never met anyone from Hawaii, so I leaned out the window and gave him the good luck sign back.

My grandson burst out laughing . . why even he was enjoying this religious experience! A couple of the people were so caught up in the joy of the moment that they got out of their cars and started walking towards me. I bet they wanted to pray or ask what church I attended,but this is when I noticed the light had changed. So, I waved to all my sisters and brothers, grinning, and drove on through the intersection.

I noticed I was the only car that got through the intersection before the light changed again and I felt kind of sad that I had to leave them after all the love we had shared, so I slowed the car down, leaned out of the window and gave them all the Hawaiian good luck sign one last time as I drove away.

Praise the Lord for such wonderful folks!



3

There was a family off rabbits that lived in a hole just outside a farmhouse.

There was a Dad rabbit, a Mum rabbit, and an ittsy bittsy Baby rabbit. One morning the dad rabbit woke up and poked his head outside. He sniffed the air and said: %26quot;I smell pancakes!%26quot; Hearing that, Mum rabbit scurried up the hole and squeezed in next to Dad rabbit, sniffed the air and said: %26quot;Mmm, I smell maple syrup!%26quot;

This got Baby Rabbit attention and he ran up the hole and tried to peek out but found his mum and dad were blocking the entrance.

To which he said: %26quot;All I smell is rabbit-as*es!%26quot;



Rate them?



~Kwabena
Some more jokes.....?
1. Quite old, but gets a chuckle. 5/10

2. I loved this one, made me laugh. 10/10

3. Not that funny, bit immature tbh. 4/10



x
Some more jokes.....?
i love the grandma one
2 was funny! I LOL hahaha.... #1 and #3 were okay.
ive already heard 1

2 was sooooo funny xD

3 wasnt funny
2=ROTFLOL
i heard the first...

omg the 2nd one was SO funny!

last one... okay
I Loved all of them, i never had heard them b4.



#1. Was funny!

#2. I Cracked up!

#3. it was okay/good!



Great Jokes...hope to hear more!
2nd one was awesome...:D
  • server
  • client time
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment