Saturday 24 September 2011

Do you like this one?

A man was sitting with a few beers watching T.V. When his wife came home she

opened the door to the house and said to her husband %26quot;Honey could please fix

this door, it's gonna fall off%26quot;. He replied %26quot;Do I look like I have Mitre10 on my

head%26quot; She said nothing. Later she asked him to fix the ladder so she could

change the light bulb and he said %26quot;Do I look like I have Handyman on my head?

Then she asked if he could wash the car and he said to her %26quot;Do I look like I

have Shell Service station on my head%26quot;? He became so mad he said, %26quot;I'm sick of

you, get out of my way - I'm going to the pub%26quot;. When he came home late that

night he noticed the door, light and car had all been fixed. %26quot;How did you do

that%26quot;? he asked his wife. She told him that when she had been sitting on the

doorstep crying when he left and a nice man asked if he could help her. She told

him what had happened and he said that all she had to do for payment was bake

him a cake or have sex with him. Her husband asked %26quot;What kind of cake did you

make%26quot; To which she replied %26quot;Do I look like I have Betty Crocker on my head%26quot;?
Do you like this one?
damn i like cake, and you don't have to hug it for 1/2 hr after
Do you like this one?
funny naughty but funny
I've heard it before...But its GREAT! I love it..its gotta be my favorite! you def get a star!
That was funny. LOL!!!, thanks for the laugh
I saw it before. It is not funny.
heard it before but still funny
LOL heard it before but still very funny!!

Thanks for the laugh! 10/10 i gave you a star!
hohoho!
Good One!
LOL Oldie but a goodie
lol
NASTY... Nasty in a Nice-Canadian _style_ type of Humour.
lol
lol
lol!yes.......
Nice keep up the good work!!!!!!
Good one !
just desserts
It don麓t like me
no she didn't have betty crocker on her head but she did have a playboy bunny shirt on! lol that was funny! nice joke!^_^
hahaha lucky guy, hope da wife was pretty
Priceless
Good one HAHA
It's funny... I was thinking he would try to park his %26quot;car%26quot; and she would tell him that she had not a %26quot;Parking metter%26quot; on her head...LOL



Better that way :P
i wish i knew who betty crocker is and i would get the joke ! !
That lady is AWESOME! It's a good way to get her husband back for what he did. That was also VERY funny.
This has been posted already........

No comments:

Post a Comment