Saturday 24 September 2011

What can I do to get rid of how blonde it is??

Lat night I used a highlight kit on my hair and O MY GOSH!!!! The hole top of my head is BLONDE real blond!!!! I have to change it! Can I dye my hair tonight to get rid of it? Or what can I do to change it??? I have to fix this I have a hat on today at work. My hair is a light brown. Please can someone help me????
What can I do to get rid of how blonde it is??
I would go and talk to someone at the beauty store or a hair dresser. If you put more color on your hair you might make it worse and it might not all dye the same shade. I do know that some of the cheaper shampoos are pretty good at stripping color out of hair, but I would get professional advice if I were you.
What can I do to get rid of how blonde it is??
Do you mean just the top of your head is blonde and the bottom is still brown? I think you need to go to the salon for a fix before you ruin your hair!!
Immediatley after work go to a salon.I wouldn't try to do it yourself again because something worse could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment