Friday 16 September 2011

How would I go about getting a healthy, light tan?

My skin is incredibly pale. I used to be a red head when I was a kid, but then my hair color changed. I do get freckles.



I know that my skin type isn't exactly good for getting a tan. But I do want to get a light one. So how would I go about doing that?



And before you recommend that I go shake 'n bake--I'm vegan. So if you know any vegan sunless tanners, that would be good.
How would I go about getting a healthy, light tan?
With your skin that would be unlikely. Red heads and sun don't agree with each other.
How would I go about getting a healthy, light tan?
i have very light skin too, but i manage to get a tan during the summer. I just spend time outside (With sunscreen ON!) and it works for me.

Sunless tanners don't look as good (or as natural) and can turn disastrous. the UV rays in tanning beds could be very detrimental to your skin, so just real sun light is probably the best option.
lay out in the sun just long enough for a little tan but be sure to stop before u burn keep a cycle like this and it may help. dont go to a tanning both it can potentially increase your chance of skin cancer.

[my bro. has very fair skin and this worked for him]
use some organic vegan lotion mixed with a bit of organic cocopowder.i've read about that working for people.plus it'll smell nice and chocolatey. :)
ok r u sure u want to get a tan u skin could get damaged really easily.U could use bronzer on ur skin that'll look hot.
look for sunless tanning products with beet juice in it, as this darkens your skin. 'nature's gate' (they have a website) has a good one I find coffee, applied externally, gives me a subtle glow too. as for tanning outdoors, you can use coconut oil, which has SPF in it, but not enough to completely block out the sun, so for me, it gives me a nice tan. its something to try. also read this article: http://www.naturalnews.com/z020495.html
  • How to get stains out of comforter
  • a good research survey
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment