Tuesday 20 September 2011

How can you improve your head voice?

I have been singing since i was 4 but i JUST started my singing LESSONS like 4 weeks ago, so i only had 4 lessons so far and my teacher tells me i sing with my chest voice and shes wants me to start to do head voice, she gave me an exercise by yawning with a high pitch voice, but i need more help! HOW CAN I MAKE IT STRONGER BY JANUARY 23RD! i have an audition for an arts school and i REALLY WANNA make it!

so i've been practicing and i sound really light, and with my chest voice i sound not that light, my teacher said it will change after using My head voice alot.



how can i change it faster??



PLEASE HELP!
How can you improve your head voice?
Practice making your voice stronger, that's basically what you can do to make it, because you have a really nice voice!! :)

You'll most likely make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment