Saturday 24 September 2011

How good is the Century Wavemaster Original?

Just wondering if it is too light for kicks and how high and low you an kick?? ie knee kick to a head kick or would you have to change the setting in between???



Thanks
How good is the Century Wavemaster Original?
They are terrible. Before I had the money to train Thai and BJJ I had a ordinary 24 hour fitness membership at a gym. They had those bags and others like it for a cardio kickboxing class or something. I had very little training and I was able to put a full stand to the ground with 1 kick. Did i mention I am only 5'4%26quot;. I agree on the heavy bag. After getting use to hating floor bags, I sucked it up and bought a heavy bag and a stand for my garage. It has helped a significant amount more than the floor bag.
How good is the Century Wavemaster Original?
You'll certainly have to change height settings but that's true with any floor mounted bag.



It also depends on your skill and power. I put one full of water through a wall the other day and kind of made a mess. I haven't yet broken the base though but I've heard of people who have. My 2 cents, a hanging heavy bag will be my replacement for mine and if you can I'd go with that for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment