Saturday 24 September 2011

How should i cut my hair and what color should i die it?

I'm a girl. My natural hair color is very light brown. My skin is medium light. My hair is pretty long right now and i need a change. I want bangs but I don't know if my face shape would look right with them. I have a big fore-head so i kind of want to cover it. My face is a little long and it's kinda square. I use to dye it like dark auburn but i was thinking it might be time for a change. Thanks for all your answers.
How should i cut my hair and what color should i die it?
my moms a hair dresser and she said for a squarish face long elegant layers are the best and since you have a big forward head i think you should go with bangs maybe like a chestnut for the color
How should i cut my hair and what color should i die it?
you should make it ELVIS style.
What looks best on you: face-framing layers, but short, spiky cuts look great also, as do long, sleek styles with layers that start at the jawline %26amp; continue downward.

No comments:

Post a Comment