Friday 16 September 2011

Can I convert the front end of a 93 Mirage ES 2DR into a 97 mirage?

I am wondering weather I can change the fenders, hood, front bumper and head lights to a 97. also weather or not it's going to be bolt on or how much work would be required Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)
Can I convert the front end of a 93 Mirage ES 2DR into a 97 mirage?
In theory you can do to any car; but the true is that you are going to have to do a lot of work because this is not a simple job of %26quot;screws and bolts%26quot; since those two models don't match; here you would need to do lots of heavy cutting, drilling and soldering and paint jobs.



I think this is not worth all the trouble and the money. Besides there is no warranty on how is going to look the car at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment