Tuesday 20 September 2011

Question about the light being / shadow person?

I am sorry, i know i have asked this a good bit, i am trying to figure out how to restore myself to as i was before it became involved - it seemed to be trying to prompt me into opening the third eye, which i suppose i did, and then it saw (something undeserving, or i offended it somehow?) and so we closed it



i am just sort of wondering about the way i feel now - i am fine w/ the third being closed if it is not time (or the time will not arise, or whichever) - but just i noticed some of my characteristics lately seemed sort of not myself - seems like it dumped estrogen (?) or something into my skull to feminize me and close the eye - that is fine, but i am a guy (i was just kidding about the femine stuff, it just seemed wtvr it was doing at that time was putting me to sleep and i just wanted to counter it) -



I just also noticed some of my perspectives changed and my general energy feels diminished and my head feels a little light headed - sorry to be technical, but it is my mind after all - it felt like it went a little too much into overdrive in the opposite direction, i am usually naturally a spiritual /' energetic person , and i could just tell lately that i felt not myelf -



Is there a way to leave that third eye closed and the rest of me normal (or to normalize it ack to what it was?) i would be very happy - is there something i am required to do (any atonement?) or anything -



if it could just reopen up my neck and crown chakras so that i can heal myself (what i have been wanting to do for a VERY long time but was unable to recently, i would be very thrilled - i feel sort of asleep inside, but i know i could heal myself if it just opened those and not my third eye so that i could heal and balance myself again



I am just making all of this up (or not?)
Question about the light being / shadow person?
What exactly is this path you've worked so hard, and sacrificed much, for? You ask questions that most nonChristians would know the answers to after much study, but pick answers geared towards Christian thinking. You can't have it both ways.
Question about the light being / shadow person?
You have to remember that Satan was know as the angel of light... Also where there are shadows there is also light............

No comments:

Post a Comment