Tuesday 20 September 2011

How do we step onto the path of enlightenment? how do bring our darkness out into the light?

I am seeking a change in my life, I am a very spiritual person and i spend alot of time looking into contemplating a deeper meaning. I am at this crossroads and I cant distinguish my instinct from heart and my heart from my head. I am emotionally hurt by a un expected seperation. I made bad choices, chasing after love, instead of listening to the warnings in my gut. I willingly held back out of the fray without making any choices and I am paying the price. I gave love, but I never made a choice. I am stuck in limbo.



I feel lost, confused and hurt.



I feel like I was being asked to change into something which was too good to be true and I let myself be blind to what my instincts screamed at me. I wanted to believe that love would happen and yet while I felt that I was being changed into something new, and I was scared that I would lose myself in the process.

I don't know whether I embraced life or deserted it, or just became a even bigger spectator.

I am having a crisis.
How do we step onto the path of enlightenment? how do bring our darkness out into the light?
You're on the right path, that's knowing that the mind has the power to bring forth those things you desire. So many people fail to know this and wonder why their aren't getting any where.



There several ways to training the mind.



1. Words - the words you speak will help you train your mind. Speak affirming and positive words. What is you desire, then speak them strongly and positively.



2. Dream Board - Place in front of you what desire to achieve. The mind response positive to visual. It's recontructing the subconcious and by seeing the ocean off the Cayman Island everyday, it only knows it's possible.



3. Read - You have read motivating things that will fill you with motivation and drive to achieve the ultimate. Great book that many successful people have read, such as myself, is Think and Grow Rich. This book will definitely touch on achieving the first two I've mentioned.



4. Listen - Begin to be mindful of what you allow into your ears. Think about it. If you hear negative stuff all day, it will take over and your mind is taking on the journey of all the complaining and negative talk you hear all day. Start listening to positive and motivating audio.



I hope you have found value in what I've shared. Make 2007 your best year EVER!



Peace,

C.F. Jackson

http://www.WontBeDenied.com
How do we step onto the path of enlightenment? how do bring our darkness out into the light?
Lots of prayer and scripture study.



God has the best feet for you to lay your problems at.
Go to www.SGI-UK web site. Buddhist site with much good info
Crisis and conflict are always indicators of change, which you so eloquently expressed. However, you must know that these concepts must be played out until they are exhausted. At the end of the %26quot;storm%26quot; lies peace, but in the middle of a crisis, indeed, it is hard to see that there will be an end to it. Don't worry, there will be. You have to build faith in yourself and be able to trust that your gut knows what it is doing. Keep your head up and drive on. Don't dwell in the miserable feelings you have right now. Go out and have a good time doing something that you love to do. Believe me. This will help you not only emotionally but psychologically, too.
Try to meditate and listen to your inner voice. that will always show you the right way to go for you. We each have a different path and only you can choose your path. When people hurt us they do so because we let them. Put it down to experience and ask what you have to learn from it then let it go. It`s with the not so nice things in our life that are our teachers . Find that inner peace through meditation and learn to love yourself.people only hurt us when we let them. i hope you find your way. take care %26lt; Pat
In enlightenment, self-realization is knowledge of one's true self. Acceptance of self, others, and nature. Self-actualizing persons are not ashamed or guilty about their human nature, with its shortcoming, imperfections, frailties, and weaknesses. Nor are they critical of these aspects of other people. To be enlightened is to be self actualized.



They respect and esteem themselves and others. Moreover, they are honest, open, genuine, without pose or facade. They are not, however, self-satisfied but are concerned about discrepancies between what is and what might be or should be in themselves, others, and society.



Self-actualizing persons are not ego-centered but focus on problems outside themselves. They are mission-oriented, often on the basis of a sense of responsibility, duty, or obligation rather than personal choice.



Self-actualizing persons have a deep feeling of empathy, sympathy, or compassion for human beings in general. This feeling is, in a sense, unconditional in that it exists along with the recognition of the existence in others of negative qualities that provoke occasional anger, impatience, and disgust.
confess your sins to Jesus
I bet it helped just writing all that stuff down, didn't it! Unless you want to seek professional help, do some more of that. Put it all down! Here if necessary. It is great therapy, letting it all hang out!

It will help you focus on your situation, occupy your mind and your time, and 'Time' is the key word. Its a cliche, I know, but time is the healer of all things. Forget the 'Enlightement' bit. That really is a load of existentional claptrap.You'll come through. Try and keep that in mind. Remember: You are just a person, a human being living a life, like the rest of us. You've had good times, you are having a bad time, and you will, without a doubt, have both good and bad times again. But don't wallow in your feelings. That does NOT help! All the best.
hi dont know if this will help but.....the goal of a buddhist practice is to develop the mind to its full potential which involves the perfection of compassion and wisdom. spiritual well-being involves developing a compassionate mind, if you know yourself who you truly are and your own values and are happy with what you know of your self. then never let anyone change you....you never really desert life just rest for a while.....if this person really loved you they will be back....never give up on love as each time we open our hearts and heads to new love it brings a new enlightment....goodluck and be strong xx
jog on you silly sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment