Saturday 4 June 2011

How to get the change head ligth on a bmw 318i 1985?

i need to change the head lights in my bmw 1985 318i car but i dont know how to get the lights off|||there are Philips screws around the front black plastic pieces that are surround the headlights, these pieces are not connected but separated by the kidney, so once you took one of them off ( the side of the headlight you want to change) you can see the screws that hold the headlights I think they are 10 mm then you will be able to take off the the whole headlight the high and low beam together and if you want to change just one of them i think you can do it while the whole light is out.


I used to have a BMW e21 European and when i need to change the bulb I was able to change it by just taking off the cover from inside the hood, then when I bought an American style one the headlights where different and if one of them burned out you need to change the whole light not just the bulb I don%26#039;t know if the e30 model is the same. So I don%26#039;t know why you want to change it.|||take the four screws out of the metal ring,

No comments:

Post a Comment